we knew it! ecoli in Spinach linked to cow manure from neighboring farm

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006
      ecoli in Spinach linked to cow manure from neighboring farm

      http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/10/13/SPINACH.TMP

      people don't know the meat industry is causing great harm to our food,
      water, land and air.

      my friends already knew what caused ecoli on the Spinach..

      http://www.sfvs.org/wvd/podcasts.php

      IPOD Sunday Oct 1 at 11am lecture

      Brendan specifically said ecoli in our foods are usually from manure from
      cows and animals

      IT WASN'T A SURPRISE TO US VEGETARIANS!!!

      WE VIDEO TAPED THE ORGANIC ATHETES LECTURE ON OCT 1

      They said, most likely the ecoli is caused by animal manures.

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      By the way,...I don't pay for gas, cause my car runs on used vegetable oil
      from restaurants.

      sign, Sunny