Berkeley vegan fast food

  • Mitch Cohen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2014
      SOURCE MINI Vegans rejoice! San Francisco restaurant Source is opening up a second location in the Gourmet Ghetto’s Epicurious Garden at 1511 Shattuck Ave. in Berkeley....  within two weeks

      NATURE’S EXPRESS ... at 1823 Solano Ave., which said it would close Dec. 31, 2013, after four years on the Berkeley street, has found a way to stay open...

    • Teena Arora
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2014
        Hi everyone!

        I'm passionate and committed to teaching folks Indian vegetarian & vegan cuisine. I educate folks on the medicinal qualities of the spices and demystify the myths and fear of cooking with a pressure cooker. I can teach you how to prepare healthy, nutrient rich, delicious and gourmet Indian cuisine in a very efficient way.

        If you are interested in learning more, feel free to visit my website and follow me on Facebook.

        www.facebook.com/currysutra
        www.currysutra.com

        I currently teach at Stanford, San Carlos Adult Community Center, Whole Foods Cupertino (commencing in March), and privately.

        Happy cooking and health,
        Chef Teena