EarthSave hosts 4-course holiday feast: Thurs., Dec. 11th

  • Michael Goldberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2003
      Thursday, Dec. 11 (6:30-9pm)
      EarthSave Gourmet Holiday Feast and Cooking Demo
      Palo Alto

      All are invited to EarthSave's festive and fabulous
      turkey-free four course holiday dinner created by
      renowned Chef Gary Alinder. After
      dinner Chef Alinder will demonstrate preparation of
      three cranberry dishes for the holidays. Gary's
      culinary career includes experience with Japanese,
      French, and natural foods and emphasizes fresh,
      seasonal organic plant-based dishes. He specializes
      in cooking for groups on retreat as well as catering
      and teaching private classes.

      RSVPs received by 11/28: EarthSave members $23,
      nonmembers $25. RSVPs received 11/29-12/04: EarthSave
      members $25, nonmembers $27.

      -To pay by check make payable to "EarthSave" and mail
      to: EarthSave Bay Area, P.O. Box 865, Cupertino, CA
      95015-0865.
      -For credit card purchase leave a message on our
      voicemail (408) 380-1214.
      -Or use our secured online credit card reservations
      available on our website: http://bayarea.earthsave.org
      (no www)
      Please do not email credit card information.

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree