Vegan Community in Santa Cruz Starting Jan 2004

  • goldenlovex47
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2003
      Wanted: One or more people to join us in creating the following type
      of community in Santa Cruz:

      *vegan
      *spiritually-based
      *ecologically conscious
      *drug and alcohol-free

      My wife Beth, my 17 year-old step-son and I are leasing a large home
      in Santa Cruz in January 2004. This would be a way to begin the
      process of getting to know each other and start to plan the purchase.
      I own a landscape design, installation and maintenance company called
      Love's Gardens. Beth is working on projects to end child sexual abuse
      and is and leads the Children and Families Ministry at Inner Light
      Ministries in Soquel, CA. Adam goes to Santa Cruz High School. We
      intend to live in community with other people who share similar
      values and lifestyle choices. We are open to living with one or more
      single people, a couple, or a family with children. Together we can
      look for an appropriate house to lease. Living in community, we can
      share meals, give and receive support, create beauty, pray together,
      respect all life, grow organic veggies, and assist each other in
      healing and transformation.

      *Who: Golden and Beth Love and Adam Blasey
      *When: Intended move-in month: January 2004
      *Where: Santa Cruz: Westside is our first choice. We are open to
      downtown, eastside, and Srabright areas.
      *Why: To live in full alighment with our values and to experience
      the manifestation of divine inspiration.

      Sound Interesting?

      Please contact us so that we can arrange a time to meet.
      (831) 466-3405 or 471-9100 or goldenlove@...

      Thanks,
      Golden