DEAL: 45% Off Premium Unpastuerized Almonds – Deliveries Begin January 4th | Sonoma Cou nty

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2013
      anybody interested in FRESH local almonds?  min order $20, i can pickup for you

      $5 per lb,
      You must be sure you want it cause i don't want to get stuck with these almonds...

      delivery in 3 weeks or so,...pickup is far away
      pls email me privately with your name, phone  number and what city do you live in...  can you pickup in SF?

      On Monday, December 30, 2013 10:09 AM, CropMobster™ <donotreply@...> wrote:
      WordPress.com
      CropMobster™ posted: "45% Off Premium Unpastuerized Almonds! Our family's Wayside Ranch has a limited quantity of premium unpasteurized almonds remaining.  These almonds are sustainably-farmed on our family's ranch in Kern County (see details and story below) and we'd love t"

      New post on CropMobster™

      DEAL: 45% Off Premium Unpastuerized Almonds – Deliveries Begin January 4th | Sonoma County

      by CropMobster™
      45% Off Premium Unpastuerized Almonds! Our family's Wayside Ranch has a limited quantity of premium unpasteurized almonds remaining.  These almonds are sustainably-farmed on our family's ranch in Kern County (see details and story below) and we'd love to share them with you. Retail: $9/lb at farmers markets Deal Price: $5/lb (45% OFF) Terms: Our minimum order is […]
      CropMobster™ | December 30, 2013 at 10:09 am | URL: http://wp.me/p3jToH-2sI
      Comment   See all comments
      Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from CropMobster™.
      Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

    • Ronald Halfhill Dba Verdant Ventures
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2013
        I am very interested in ordering almonds.  Do you need a prepayment?  I live 50 miles away so I will need to make arrangements for pickup.
        Please call or email me with specifics. I understand I must commit to a $20 order minimum.

        Ron Halfhill, Assoc. AIA
        Verdant Ventures
        570 E. El Camino Real
        Sunnyvale, CA   94087
        408.720.9146
        408.245.9146 (fax)

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1
          I called the ranch and found out the almonds are not organic in case this makes a difference to anyone.  They do not use pesticides though they do spray the ground with herbicides while the tree are dormant.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 1
            every, yes, this is organic, almonds

            the info is buried in the body of the posting

            my internet is slow today , so it's hard for me to respond to emails

            I've confirmed with over 5 people ...
            they will be getting almonds... this vendor will not go away.  The family also sells at a local market.  These are FRESH almonds.  local etc..
            I forgot what else someone asked, but for the price,
            crazy me will try to meet you near a freeway exit

            I go to East bay , south bay , north bay and SF area

            no, i don't make any money,
            just give me a few dollar or a fruit for tip

            pls leave your
            name, phone number and what city you live

            pls be reliable so I don't get stuck with the almonds

            sign, Sunny
            SIGNATURE:
             Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
            *********
            we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
            ==
            farm fishing is bad in many ways
            http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
            and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 2
              I called the farm directly and the almonds are not organic.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 2
                Thank you for the notice.  I prefer to not buy the almonds in this case.  I prefer organic almonds but thank you for the offer.

                Ron Halfhill, Assoc. AIA
                Verdant Ventures
                570 E. El Camino Real
                Sunnyvale, CA   94087
                408.720.9146
                408.245.9146 (fax)

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 3

                  I'm picking the fresh almonds on sunday in Forestville

                  Sunday, jan 5 between 10to11am,  dirt parking lot across from the bank and hardware store.

                  I will get to meet the farmer.

                  I don't know how to reply to Ron directly  (is there a way to reply to sender?)  HELP

                  but I have his order in place

                • kermar4120
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 8
                    Hi Sunny,Is it still possible to buy almonds? Also, I do go up that way (Im from there) so if the farmer could still offer the reduced rate, I can pick them up.Thanks!