what's your favorite veg/animal bumper sticker?

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      I've been looking for a few good stickers

      I am currently looking for something like

      "When eating a steak, think about your loving pets"

      "go veggie for health, humanity, non-violent and eco reasons"...

      can someone emails some good stickers sayings out there?

      if it's good enough I might custom make them

      Last week a stranger saw a veggie sign on my car. She then came up
      to me and she said she's close to becoming a vegetarian and would
      like to know where are some of the resources in her home town.

      That really touched me. She listened to everything I told her about
      going veggie.

      thanks for any suggestion