Re: "Kearny Street Pies" officially opened today

  • Robin Ram
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      As a follow up to an earlier posting... Contact Info for the Kearny Street Pie Company is:

      307 Kearny Street
      San Francisco, CA
      Ph (415) 772-9072

      ... located between Bush and Pine streets.

      I had their Spinach+Fetta Pie - this was generously packed with creamy spinach and melted fetta! Pie crust is not your typical phillo pastry based.. instead crust texture is that of a muffin, and nice.

      I also enjoyed a large cup of their Cuban Bean Soup - a medley of beans in a vegetarian soup base, hearty and warm! They also had minestrone.. which also looked nice.

      They opened last Thursday and are still in set up mode. Presently have few selections and many are vege friendly.

      The staff there are very friendly too. Enjoy!

      Robin Ram