Oct 14: Potluck and Free Lecture - Happy for Life by Dr. Bob Nozik

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      Message from the President of The San Francisco Vegetarian Society

      October Potluck & Free Lecture by Dr. Bob Nozik (MD), Author of Happy
      for Life

      Saturday, October 14:
      6:00 p.m. Socializing & Appetizers
      6:30 p.m. Dining
      7:30 p.m. Lecture

      Free T-shirts from Turtle Mountain for everyone who attends,

      IOA, 3600 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco (between Palm & Arguello).
      MUNI #38 with East Bay connection at Trans Bay Terminal and a BART at
      Montgomery exit.

      $1 suggested donation for members, their guests seniors and students
      bringing food, $2 for non-members bringing food (add $8 to each
      category without food).

      After the Potluck Dr. Bob Nozik, a long-term vegan vegetarian and a
      retired ophthalmologist, who believes that although diet is an
      important factor in human health, there are more factors for human
      happiness. The number one goal of people everywhere and throughout
      the ages is happiness. We are richer today in real terms than ever
      before and have made incredible advances in practically every area of
      human endeavor except happiness. Why is this so and what can we do to
      enjoy the happiness of our dreams? Listening to Bob's talk, you will
      discover the answers to this age-old question as well as learning
      exactly what you need to do to begin enjoying Ideal Happiness for
      yourself.
      Dixie Mahy

      President
      San Francisco Vegetarian Society