Andy Rooney on eating meat

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/28/60minutes/rooney/main2048965.shtml
      also click on the right hand links

      Most of us think of vegetarians as nuts and I'm not a vegetarian but I wouldn't be surprised if we came to a time in 50 or 100 years when civilized people everywhere refused to eat animals. I could be one of them.
      ==

      in the mean time Andy and most Americans will still continue eating meat...

      why wait 50 years?

      150 years, from now, we have to grow food in green houses in space due to lack of good soil/water etc... (my opinion)

      sign, Sunny

      signature:
      I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if you want to get hold of me, please leave a message.

      I am unable to receive your emails at work.

      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.