Veg-Friendly Multivitamin Tabs!

  • Robin Ram
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      Hello Fellow Vegans+VegeLovers,

      Gelatin is found in popular Multivitamin tablets (e.g. Centrum, Nature’s Made, etc.). This makes it difficult for us to find veg-friendly Multivitamins.

      Today I visited my local “The Vitamin Shoppe” and was amazed to see a wide range veg-friendly Multivitamins! No Gelatin at all and some are labeled – “Made for Vegetarians”. They have seven locations in the Bay Area. Visit their web site and find the closest location to you: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/content/en/stores/index.jsp?intsource=header

      They probably have products online too but the advantage of visiting their store is that you can talk about the various options with a customer service person and learn more about vitamins and other supplements. The store is literally a vitamin theme park and you get virtually every type of supplement imaginable. I didn’t think my body needed anything more so I only purchased Multivitamins. Though, you can seriously go all out and learn much about the value that each type of supplement offers.

      Please share the above with your veg-friends!

      I have come across gelatin-free Jellos and marshmallows. Hope to send to the group info on these soon.

      Robin Ram