"Kearny Street Pies" officially opened today

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      I was there last week at their soft opening

      The pies are made with vegan crust. My favorite is the curry potatoes.
      They were giving out samples outside their store. It brought back memories
      when VegTime did the same thing 5+ years ago.

      Samples were l/4 piece of the entire pie.

      The desserts are veg but not vegan

      2 types of organic soups, Morocann Lentil or Cashew veggies

      Simple salads

      The menu will slowly change and improve after the owner gets more settled
      with the store.

      This is more like a deli take out place. I think there's a few counter
      seats

      If you want to join me for lunch Tue and Friday at 12 noon, please email me.

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      By the way,...I don't pay for gas, cause my car runs on used vegetable oil
      from restaurants.

      sign, Sunny