AOL News Polls on Leaf Lettuce Recalls

  • irondoll@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      Most pollsters are impacted by recall of leaf lettuce.

      How much will the leaf lettuce recall affect your eating routine?
      A lot43%
      Somewhat31%
      Very little or not at all26%
      Total Votes: 38,126

      A few less will be impacted by the ground beef recall.

      How much will the ground beef recall affect your eating routine?
      A lot42%
      Very little or not at all29%
      Somewhat29%
      Total Votes: 13,171

      Living lightly and with ease,

      Pat

      Our first duty to our little brothers and sisters, the animals, is never to do them any harm. Our responsibilities do not end there, however. We are obligated to help them whenever they require it. – Saint Francis