Animal Liberation by Peter Singer - free then pass it on

  • Belinda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      We have a copy of Peter Singer's Animal Liberation that we'd like to
      give to someone if that someone will pass it on and that someone will
      pass it on, etc.

      It's an excellent book, in excellent condition. A must-read for all
      animal rights advocates.

      We're in Berkeley, near the Ashby Bart Station. Give a call and come
      pick it up if you're interested.

      Howard or Belinda
      510-848-1594