Reminder - East Bay Veg*n Thanksgiving Potluck

  • howard d.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2013
      Pls post this reminder:

      Annual East Bay Veg*n Thanksgiving Potluck
      Thursday, 11/28, 4 pm, in Berkeley
      [2nd building along the fence from the Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarians]

      We will be bringing together our community again for a vegan potluck on Thanksgiving Day.   Come and break bread - or  carrots - with us.

      This event was started by John Stockwell and has been on-going for over 40 years!
      Its the longest continuously running Veggie potluck in the Bay Area!

      Please bring  prepared VEGAN food to share with lots of others - it is a feast!  If you can, bring your own plate and utensils  to reduce the impact on our planet.  And bring yourself and friends.

      We will provide all beverages, so pls bring only food items.  And let us know in advance what you are bringing so we can coordiate with others for the best possible potluck.  Please contact us in advance if you can't bring food.

      Howard and Angie
      510-562-9934