Gourmet Limited Edition Raw Vegan Holiday Persimmon Mousse Cake

  • Jillian Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2013
      Due to popular request I have 9 inch Raw Vegan Holiday Spiced Persimmon Mousse Cake available for your Thanksgiving Dinner.  I have ONLY 4 total - Im pretty busy with preparing for the 4 course raw vegan thanksgiving dinner at Pena Pachamama Restaurant in SF so no time to do more this year.. First come first served with these -ping me if you want one!

      The cost is $60 each and they are available for SF pick up Thursday anytime after 1PM at Pena Pachamama Restaurant in SF.

      Gluten Free, No refined sugars, No dairy...  Delicious

      Amaretto Macaroon Crust.. Persimmon Mousse filling.. Cinnamon, Nibs and some pretty red Goji Berries sprinkled on top :)

      Chef Jillian Love

      --
      Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Bay Area Meet Up Group.
      Join The Community Here:

      www.JillianLove.com

      "We are what we repeatedly do.
      Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
             --Aristotle

      "...it's a matter of switching gears, never looking back, and BECOMING that person today that you always dreamed you'd be. Entertain every thought, say every word, and make every decision from their point of view. Walk the way they would, dress the way they would dress, and spend your free time the way they would spend theirs. Choose the friends they would choose, eat the meals they would eat, and love and appreciate yourself the way they would.
      These steps MUST come in order for there to be change. There's no other option, no other way... But, since that person is who you REALLY are, that makes this assignment downright effortless. Just stop being who you aren't."
          ~The Universe

      "Your task is not to seek for love,
      but merely to seek and find
      all the barriers within yourself