vegan scones at Tully's Coffee

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hi everyone --

      After much frustration with never finding anything to eat at
      Starbuck's, I was thrilled to discover this morning a vegan scone
      (labeled and everything!) at Tully's Coffee in Crocker Galleria
      downtown -- if you want to find one near you here's the store locator:
      http://www.tullys.com/stores/index.asp

      They also have both plain and vanilla soy milk! (I am not affiliated
      with Tully's in any way.)

      Happy Friday!
      Karen