Happy Birthday to Dixie

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2013
      she's going to be a young 80 years old.....and proving that a vegan diet is healthy

      I think she would love to get a letter or card from us.... (i'll be writing one)

      Dixie Mahy
      1450 Broadway St #4
      SF CA 94109

      She worked so hard for the animals.

      ==
      if you want to know where she's going...for Thanksgiving, she's in charge of the potluck at 7th Adventist Church.    Entrees are the best thing to bring....

      If you have organic grapes, it's one of dixie's favorite fruits.

      by the way, is Costco selling Organic grapes yet?

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!