last chance to dine at the "old" Golden Era location

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2013
      last time, to walk down to the "basement" location

      there won't be another better restaurant in that location....

      ==
      Thanks for the memories Golden Era.

      Nancy, the manager/owner, 10 years ago, gave us an "eat all you care" ORGANIC buffet VEGAN lunch for 50 people for $10 per person.

      She went out of her way to purchase organic produce for us at the Oakland Farmer's market.

      The day of the party was a raining day, a lot of people were not able to come...and Nancy gave us vegans all the leftover buffet food to take home.!

      let's keep supporting Golden Era at the new location.
      Anybody want to plan a dining out?

      ==
      cc:  Barney Barnhill
             long time SFVS member

      pls send him an email, he's getting good at using the internet

      like Dixie, he's out living his friends....

      ==
      Happy Birthday to Dixie
      pls send her a birthday card
      or  some fresh organic grapes, which is one of her favorite foods

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!
    • Vicky
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2013

        I ate there this past Sunday and the food was better than ever. The place was crowded but the service was excellent. I look forward to their next location.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android