Tell Congress to oppose HR 4239, repeal S. 3880

  • Rosalind Lord
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi all:

      Once again, Congress is labeling animal advocates terrorists. They
      just passed a bill doing so (S. 3880), and are now trying to pass
      another similar bill, known as the Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act,
      or HR 4239.

      Is this pathetic or what? Talk about the pot calling the kettle
      black. Considering that they just passed the torture bill, I guess I
      shouldn't be surprised.

      But you can tell Congress to stop this insanity, oppose HR 4239, and
      repeal S.3880.

      To do so, click on the link below:

      https://secure2.convio.net/navs/site/Advocacy?
      s_oo=vZXZDJ7PAnfXGRQ3PYcjnA..&id=149

      If the text above does not appear as a link or it wraps across
      multiple lines, then copy and paste it into the address area of your
      browser.

      Thank you,

      - Rosalind