Dixie's B-day Dinner help needed

  • greg rohrbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2013
      Lisa Books-Williams is putting on a SFVS fundraising dinner for 20 in the East bay to help celebrate Dixie's 80th B-day.  Lisa needs some help in the kitchen from 1-10pm on 12/1, donate 5-6 hours for a free meal and help celebrate a Veg Icon.
      Please contact Lisa for more details:

      Thank you
    • hammsf
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2013
        I would like to donate my time. Please advise the time frame needed I would prefer starting early and leaving early. Can I get time of 1 to 6 or 7? Let me know please. Thank you! Melinda Hamm (415) 412-3264

        Sent from my iPhone