last chance to eat at Golden Era, tell your friends

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2013
      reminder,  last chance to eat at Golden Era....anybody doing a group dining?     I might spring a last minute dinner.   Can the veg community try to talk to the landlord to renew the lease?  Who is the landlord?  I can't get hold of Manager/owner Nancy to get an answer...  (called once)

      just chatting

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!
    • Vicky
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2013

        I called to confirm closing date. They will, in a few months, be reopening at Larkin and (I forget the cross St.).

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android