monthly vegan cooking class this sunday by Philip Gelb

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Philip Gelb phil@...

      Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2006 11:32:15 AM
      Subject: Reminder: monthly vegan cooking class this sunday

      This class is becoming very popular and i might add a second one a month in the near future.

      This Sunday, October 8 at noon we will be preparing (and eating!) the following:
      -dobin mushi (a Japanese mushroom soup we will make from shitake,
      matsutake and maitake)
      -green papaya salad (a spicy thai delicacy)
      -pumpkin-tempeh curry (freshly made coconut milk with lemongrass and a
      variety of spices and herbs with freshly made tempeh and pumpkin)
      -burdock, lotus and carrots stir fried with ginger, garlic
      -green tea ice cream (by demand this is back in the class), after
      spending a long time trying to develop a green tea ice cream, i finally came
      up with an absolute gem and it is getting very popular

      fee: $30
      location: east bay

      for reservations and more information, please contact me.

      Philip Gelb
      shakuhachi player, teacher
      vegetarian chef
      http://philipgelb.com

      This is Philip Gelb's spam list where i send out announcements about my shakuhachi performances and cooking engagements
      To be removed, simply send an email with the subject line, "remove"