Any vegetarian or vegan hiking groups in the area?

  • Belinda
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      My vegan husband is looking for a group to hike with but he doesn't
      want to hang out with a bunch of meat eaters. Does anyone know of a
      hiking or camping group that is strictly vegetarian or vegan?

      We live in Berkeley.

      Belinda
      510-848-1594
    • Robin Ram
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        Hi there,

        There hasn't been much activity recently. But every now and then you will see something come up.

        Alternatively, you may want to start a hiking group and let everyone know. I will join.

        Robin