Judalicious has lots of vegan/raw options

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2013
      check out their desserts

      I had their Mehendra soup, what a BIg meal, big deal
      i called and they said it was organic

      it's always organic whenever possible

      pls post your review and spend your hard earn $

      go ask friends out to these vegan friendly places

      if this place was located in a SUNNY Hollywood, it will do 10X better

      ==
      tips on how to stay away from sickness

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!
    • vital_veg
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2013

        I've eaten at Judahlicious several times, and I have the same issue with it that I do with many raw restaurants: there is SO much fat in most of the dishes!   I'm glad the restaurant exists and is so focused on organics, superfoods, and high quality vegan recipes; however, I will rarely order anything other than a juice from them now, because the over-use of nuts, coconut oil, and avocado leaves me feeling cruddy.

        Still, it's the best vegan-friendly business I've seen in Ocean Beach.

        ---In SFVeg@yahoogroups.com, <sunny_outdoors@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Mahendra aka Briksha
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2013
          i am glad that you enjoyed Mahendra Sopup. that Mahendra, who created  is me you know right? Judhalicious is wonderful place. Thanks

          many blessings

          Mahendra Agarwal Aka Briksha
          Conscious Breathing and Eating Guide

          http://www.rays-mandala.org/

[...]