I am changing my Will,, if my benefactors want my money

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2006
      They have to eat vegetarian food for a whole week.

      Finally, they will know they won't DIE or get sick if they don't eat
      meat for a week. (Hey, I've been trying to tell them to go veg all my
      life, while alive..)

      During the entire week, they might have withdraws OR they might even
      feel BETTER!

      No one should feel sorry for them cause the amount of money I will give
      them, they can afford to hire a private vegetarian/vegan chef for a
      week. (or go to a doctor to get a consultation.)

      Now, I have to get a veggie friend to make sure my benefactors don't
      cheat if they want any of my $.

      By the way, this is for real, I am changing my will. Who knows, I
      might live longer than all of them. (chuckle**)
      ==

      no, I'm not rich and snotty, just want to share with everyone

      sign, another "crazy" vegetarian