San Francisco SPCA Holiday Windows Unveiling

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2013
      SF SPCA Holiday Windows at Macy's
         From: Krista Maloney <kmaloney@...>

      Hi everyone,

      Please save the date for our annual Holiday Windows unveiling! November 22nd, 5pm, at Macy's Union Square. More details to follow.

      Holiday Windows 2013 - Save the Date.jpg

      Krista Maloney
      Media Relations Associate
      The San Francisco SPCA
      201 Alabama Street
      San Francisco, CA 94103-4213
      Phone 415-522-3507

    • Paris Harvey
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2013
        In my opinion Macy's should never get any press because they sell fur...and see here where it is stated that they sell "racoon-dog" fur. http://consumerist.com/2006/12/22/sean-jean-sells-dog-fur-jacket-as-faux/
        While I so respect the SPCA, I they have goofed here, IMO.
        Fur Free Friday is coming up folks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WJUPYt1UbQ

        Paris Harvey  Why Vegan? (a lovely 11 min video). “The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.” ~ Leonardo Da Vinci  Meats Not Green  Animals are not ours. They are not things, products, toys, or food. Santa Clara County Activists for Animals