Re: Rainbow groc evens

  • Janet Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2013
      Rainbow Grocery is celebrating National Coop Month with several free events:

      Thu. Oct. 17, 2013, 5-6pm
      Non-toxic cleaning class by Home Green Home

      Thu. Oct. 24, 2013, 7-8pm
      Applying principles of permaculture in your fall garden
      Presented by Asha Vitlacil Rhizome Urban Gardens

    • shanta.sacharoff
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2013
        Yes, Today (Thurs) retail worker owner coops will gather at Rainbow with
        some of them sampling their products.
        Other Avenues will be there sampling their goodies
        Pass the word
        shanta

        > Rainbow Grocery is celebrating National Coop Month with several free
        > events:
        >
        > Thu. Oct. 17, 2013, 5-6pm
        > Non-toxic cleaning class by Home Green Home
        >
        > Thu. Oct. 24, 2013, 7-8pm
        > Applying principles of permaculture in your fall garden
        > Presented by Asha Vitlacil Rhizome Urban Gardens
        >
        > http://www.rainbow.coop/national-coop-month-thursday-workshops/

      • Madeleine Craney