Happy Vegetarian Week!

  • Brook
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: International Vegetarian Week <info@...>
      Date: October 1, 2013, 7:18:34 PM PDT
      To: cyberbrook <brook@...>
      Subject: Happy Vegetarian Week!

      The first days of October have been called the Vegetarian Week. They are apparently the Right Time for a change towards a sustainable and ethical lifestyle, or just a reflection on our current lifestyle.

      Every Year, everywhere, every Person can and must celebrate.

      To help you enjoy the time, the Vegetarian Week team suggests you try this pumpkin and chia pie, and end your meal with a banana and cocoa ice cream.

      Happy Vegetarian Week!

      Banana and cocoa ice cream

      Ingredients:

      4 frozen bananas
      2 tablespoons cocoa powder
      1 tablespoon maca powder
      2 tablespoons chia seeds
      cocoa nibs q.b.

      Complete article

      Pumpkin and Chia Pie

      Ingredients:
      Dough:
      50ml water
      100g wheat flour
      100g whole wheat flour
      50ml extra virgin olive oil

      Complete article

      Go Veg – be Healthy, Save Lives and Avert Climate Change

      How Our Food Choices Can Help Avert a Climate Catastrophe

      There is good news and bad news. Unfortunately, the bad news is extremely bad, perhaps the most inconvenient truth one can imagine: the world is rapidly heading toward a climate catastrophe. This is the view of science academies worldwide and of over 97% of climate scientists.

      Complete article

      http://www.vegetarianweek.org
      International Vegetarian Week