We look forward to seeing you on October 10th at BCAction's Action Speaks Louder Than Pink - Food for Thought event. Tickets are going
fast so if you haven't yet purchased your ticket, what are you waiting for?!
We’re excited to share a sneak peak of our amazing
- 1st course: Crimson Quinoa and Avocado Tower
- Chef Charlie Ayers, Calafia
- 2nd course: Parsnip & Lemongrass Bisque with apple relish, Asian aromatics, tea glazed miatake mushroom - Chef Eric Tucker, Millennium
- 3rd course: Rolled Chicken paired with smoked squash puree, fingerling potatoes, fried brussel
sprouts - Chef Chris Johnson, Haven
- 3rd course vegetarian option: Chard stuffed Pastry Roulade with smoked sweet pepper coulis, shelling bean and corn hash, red wine – black olive tapenade
- Chef Eric Tucker, Millennium
- 4th course: Vanilla Bean and Pear
Shortbread with cinnamon glaze, brown sugar crème fraiche, roasted plum
- Chefs Sascha Weiss and Susanne Stampke, The Plant Café Organic.
And, you’ll enjoy small bites at the cocktail hour prepared by returning chefs from the Hillside Supperclub while you peruse the silent auction.
Enjoy this delicious four course meal, a full no host bar, live music, silent auction and great company. Celebrated food writer, Marcia Gagliardi of tablehopper.com will emcee the evening guiding us through the meal and thought provoking program highlighting our award-winning campaign, Think Before You Pink®. We promise, you’ll never see a pink ribbon the same way again.
Join me and the fantastic BCAction community on Thursday, October 10th to Think Before You Pink®. You'll leave satiated--body and mind.
Executive Director, Breast Cancer Action
Special thank you to our event sponsors:
And many thanks to our in-kind
California Culinary Academy
Happy Boy Farms
King of Mushrooms