Raw Vegan Gelato, Dinner this Sunday and World Veg Fest

  • Jillian Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 10:21 AM
      The 14th Annual World Vegetarian Festival is happening this weekend at the SF County Fair Building iN Golden Gate Park -Sept 28th and 29th  it is a fun weekend with great speaker and lots of vendors aaaaaand I am preparing a delicious Gourmet Raw Dinner on Sunday night  - 3 courses for ONLY $26..  it's crazy, I know,  but I want to turn you on to what is possible with creating Delicious AND Healthy Food that is also organic and Non GMO.  Good for our body and good for our planet.

      Just to tempt to a bit more here it are the Three Flavours of Raw Vegan Gelato I am preparing for Sunday Dinner...
      Vanilla Bean Banana Rose,  Mayan Carob Pecan, Ginger Berry...

      Don't Wait, Get Your Tickets NOW before this dinner sells out....
      See the rest of the menu and get your tickets no here at this link:

      Here is the link to the World Veg Fest if you want to see what else is going on..

      My Chef Demo
      Sex, Love and Raw Chocolate Cream Pie... is on Saturday at noon if you want another reason to come  - everyone gets a taste, of course...    :)
      Jillian

      --
      Interested in finding out about more great Bay Area events... check out
      Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Bay Area Meet Up Group.

      www.JillianLove.com

      "We are what we repeatedly do.
      Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
             --Aristotle

      "...it's a matter of switching gears, never looking back, and BECOMING that person today that you always dreamed you'd be. Entertain every thought, say every word, and make every decision from their point of view. Walk the way they would, dress the way they would dress, and spend your free time the way they would spend theirs. Choose the friends they would choose, eat the meals they would eat, and love and appreciate yourself the way they would.
      These steps MUST come in order for there to be change. There's no other option, no other way... But, since that person is who you REALLY are, that makes this assignment downright effortless. Just stop being who you aren't."
          ~The Universe

      "Your task is not to seek for love,
      but merely to seek and find
      all the barriers within yourself