reminder, get your schedule online - you can do it paperless

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2013

      great web site , by a great web master

      look at the bottom, I didn't know TWEETS was there

      ==

      archived video of last year's World Veg Festival lecture

      thanks volunteers... and thanks for using your thousands of dollars equipment
      ==

      pls join SF VEGEtarian Society to support their causes.   It's 100% volunteer organization.

      all donations are tax deductible allowable by law

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!