great photos of 12 attendees of the last Loving Hut Dinner

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2013

      here's a photo of Barney
      He's a quiet but cool vegan.  He said he has NO friends cause they all died before him!

      He's one of my close friends, say hi to him and any strangers you see at World Veg Festival.

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!