Re: [SFVS] New DVD

  • Lois Gilder
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2013
      Hi SF Veg,

      I am slightly troubled by the ads for the Orchid Society's Orchids in
      the Park, which seems to be taking place at the same time and place as
      the veg society's World Veg Festival! Is this possible?

      Lois Gilder
    • greg rohrbach
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2013
        Hi Lois,

        Yes, it is true. When we booked the County Fair building last year for this weekend there was some misunderstanding on what we needed.  The orchid society will be in the gallery room.  We will have all the other rooms and the courtyard.  What that means is that we will have less space to work with than before.  We will still have our great speakers, food demos, and entertainment as before, only with less space.  We will make due and looking forward to another great World Veg Fest!

        See you in a couple of days,
        Greg Rohrbach