Catered Dinner for Sat and Sun!!

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013

      Sat is cooked VEGAN
      Sun is raw VEGAN

      Pls plan your day accordingly

      both days are organic and gluten free!

      $26 for EACH dinner,
      any extras meals we will sell the meals or give as 2nds to diners.  We will not give FREE meals.  Sorry our caters use the highest quality ingrediants.    So buy your tickets now or later.

      ==
      On Sat dinner, I will need 10 helpers to serve for 20 min.  You can get the meal free if you volunteer for 8 hours.  Servers get extra food.

      Come sample food from our Sat cater--  They are in the process in opening a high class vegan Restaurant "Sanctuary Bistro" in the East Bay.  Location not found yet.
      Will post if the vegan kids (2 of them) will eat with us.

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!