Fwd: Tues Night: 3 Radical films on Holistic Health, in Temescal, Oakland

  • Micha'el BedarShah
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
      The Oakland Natural Health Film Series started out marvelously as we viewed $tatin Nation, a documentary that exposes over-prescription of cholesterol-lowering medications and the misrepresentation of medical evidence.

             Now, continuing our mission of looking closely at Holistic Health
      for 3 weeks, we present:

      SEPT 24: May I Be Frank!
      Watch as Frank Ferrante, a 54-year old Sicilian from Brooklyn, NY, with a lifetime of drug & alcohol addiction and everything that comes with that is taken on a food-powered 42 day life-transformation (view trailer).

      Come see it and have a lively discussion!

      Tues, Sept 24
      7:00 pm
      At Five Flavors Herbs/Paeonia Integrative Healing Center
      344 Manilla St., near the corner of Broadway and 40th St.
      You are welcome to bring food to eat during the film.
      Light snacks will be provided.
      $5-10 Donation