Needed accomodation for WVD Speaker Dr. Tuttle

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18 11:44 PM
      Dear Everyone,

      Dr. Will Tuttle, a wonderful speaker, writer, musician, and
      vegetarian activist, will be in San Francisco as one of the presenters
      at our upcoming World Vegetarian Day.

      We are looking for a place for Dr. Tuttle and his wife to stay the
      evening of Friday, September 29th -- one night only.

      Is there anyone who would be able to have a couple of delightful guests
      in their home that evening? If so, please contact Dixie Mahy at (415)
      885-2251.

      Thanks so very much.
      Nancy Loewen (nloewen@...)