Tues Night: 3 Radical films on Holistic Health, in Temescal, Oakland

  • Micha'el BedarShah
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2013
      The Film Series in Oakland that Looks Closely at Holistic Health

      3 Weeks in the Autumn Series: Sept 17, 24, and Oct 1

      SEPT 17: $tatin Nation!
      A film exposing the over-prescription of cholesterol-lowering medications and the misrepresentation of medical evidence.

      Come see it and have a lively discussion!

      Tues, Sept 17
      7:00 pm
      At Five Flavors Herbs/Paeonia Integrative Healing Center
      544 Manilla St., near the corner of Broadway and 40th St.
      You are welcome to bring food to eat during the film.
      Light snacks will be provided.
      $5-10 Donation

      See you Tuesday!

      Micha'el Bedar
      Curator, Film Series

      The filmmaker who helped bring you "Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days" and produced the formerly ongoing film series at the Tree of Life Center US

    • Micha'el BedarShah
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
        The Oakland Natural Health Film Series started out marvelously as we viewed $tatin Nation, a documentary that exposes over-prescription of cholesterol-lowering medications and the misrepresentation of medical evidence.

               Now, continuing our mission of looking closely at Holistic Health
        for 3 weeks, we present:

        SEPT 24: May I Be Frank!
        Watch as Frank Ferrante, a 54-year old Sicilian from Brooklyn, NY, with a lifetime of drug & alcohol addiction and everything that comes with that is taken on a food-powered 42 day life-transformation (view trailer).

        Come see it and have a lively discussion!

        Tues, Sept 24
        7:00 pm
        At Five Flavors Herbs/Paeonia Integrative Healing Center
        344 Manilla St., near the corner of Broadway and 40th St.