High School Reunions.... go out and show the world how healthy you are!

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      Show the world, you are still alive and have enough protein!

      Debunk the myth that you'll die if you don't eat meat or dairy!

      ---

      I am posting this to encourage everyone to go tell anyone who is willing to listen, (for just 1 minute.)... That yes, some of us do very well on a vegan/veg diet.

      ==
      I am lucky, I just tell folks, for centuries, the monks especially the Shalin Temple kung fu monks were vegetarian and they are SUPER healthy!

      End of Subject

      everyone, go out and enjoy the good weather while you can!

      See you at World Veg Festival and the dinner afterwards

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!