Orchard Tours

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      CUESA at Ferry Building
      Sponsoring Orchard Tours

      Trail Mix: A Tour of Fruit and Nut Orchards ~ Sunday, October 6

      TourAutumn is the perfect time to walk through orchards and learn all about the fruit and nuts that are harvested this season. On our October farm tour, we'll visit two Yolo County farms,Capay Canyon Ranch and K & J Orchards, where you'll see grapes being sun-dried into raisins; get a first-hand view of stone fruit, pomegranate, and persimmon production; hear about almond processing; and eat lunch in a walnut orchard. These tours fill up fast, so get your tickets today.