Millennium made it to the top Veg Restaurants in United States

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013

      (tell me if the link didn't work)

      They did a GREAT article on the restaurant, saying you might have to wait for weeks for a reservation.  Don't worry, come on a less busy day or come to an earlier or later reservation.

      Karine Brighten recently had a special meal with her hubby at Millennium.  They had a superb time!

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!