Farro Mostaccioli and More, Wed. Sep. 11 at 6 pm

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013
      Here is the menu for the Opera Plaza vegan dinner, this Wed. at 6 pm at the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco:

      Leafy Green Melody Salad
      Crunchy Veggie Salad
      Salad toppers including sprouted raw Lydia's savory trail mix, chia&hemp sprinkles, hummus, enoki mushroom, assorted veggies
      Farro Mostaccioli with Basil & Tomato Sauce
      Creamy Rice & Garden Peas featuring Mycopia Mushrooms
      Chef's Surprise
      Carob Coconut Cake
      Fresh Fruit Cooler and Herbal Tea Beverages

      It is all vegan and all heatlh-supporting, made without eggs, dairy, honey, oil or added sugar. And it is planned by a certified Nutrition Consultant, Patricia Allen Koot, NE, NC. The dinner is designed for nutritional excellence, with the special needs of stressful urban living. Find out why so many people comment how good they feel after enjoying Patricia's dinners.

      And,it is all you can eat. Bring a container and take some home with you.

      After dinner,learn how individual myths, biases and mind traps affect financial decisions that impact our civil and political world.

      This Wed. evening, he will explore how we relate to money and how this relationship has been defined by culture, upbringing and cognitive biases. We will look at money from a number of frameworks, each intended to give us tools to make INTENTIONAL decisions about our relationship to it.

      Rich Friesen will lecture on, "Money, Myths and Madness." Mr. Friesen is past President of Marin Toastmasters and is a popular and engaging speaker on topics of politics, behavioral finance, and business and personal development.

      Mr. Friesen is an innovator of trader training systems, financial software design and development, and intellectual property creation and management.

      Location is the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco. Take the elevator to the first floor, then security will key you down to the mezzanine for the event.

      A fifteen dollar requested donation covers the all you can eat vegan dinner plus the lecture on money, myths and madness. The nutritionist and the presenter are donating their time. Funds go toward facility rental, food, transport and other costs.

      RSVP to (888) 234-1361 or email to: rsvp@...

      Presented by Wellness Central, www.WellnessCentral.us

      David Koot