Fri Sept 13, 6:30pm dinner at NEW Loving Hut-Chinatown

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 7:11 PM
      Fri Sept 13, 6:30pm dinner at NEW Loving Hut-Chinatown

      Vegan, Gluten free dinner with very little fake meat

      NEW OWNERS, and they remodeled the place. Let's check it out! more details later! Thanks Barney for letting us know it opened.
      $21 all inclusive VEGAN dinner.  includes tax, tip, tea, and filtered ice water.

      $1 donation will go towards World Veg Festival or state you want to donate to Animal Place. I will have a cancelled check to prove there's a donation.
      PLEASE RSVP if you are 99% sure you can make it. If you change your mind due to an emergency, pls RSVP to NO. At times, there's a waiting list for your seat OR we order too much food cause people don't show up. Please note there's 3 Loving Huts in SF.
      Deadline to RSVP is ,  6pm, the day of the event. '
      ==
      update on 9/9:   the Head Chef is the same, new wait staff people,
      ONE new Entree, #14 Spicy Sweet and Sour Vietnamese soup which we will have...  Lots of new drinks (which you order on your own)
      menu is online
      MENU 95% confirmed
      all GLUTEN FREE, as little fake meat as possible
      #8 Heavenly Salad
      #9 Mango Salad
      #14 Spicy Sweet & Sour soup
      #20 Vietnamese Noodle Soup (my favorite dish I order all the time)
      #25 Crispy Chow Fun - this is a new dish
      #39 Three Mushroom w/ Green Bean
      Organic Brown Rice
      if we have enough money,
      #56 Chef's fried rice made with organic brown rice

      ==
      sorry, New Owner does not offer parking validation

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!