Money, Myths and Madness Update, Wed. Sept. 11 at 6 pm, plus Vegan Dinner

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2013
      Learn how individual myths, biases and mind traps affect financial decisions that impact our civil and political world.

      This Wed. evening, Sept. 11 at 6 pm, at the Opera Plaza Community Room, We will explore how we relate to money and how this relationship has been defined by culture, upbringing and cognitive biases. We will look at money from a number of frameworks, each intended to give us tools to make INTENTIONAL decisions about our relationship to it.

      Rich Friesen will lecture on, "Money, Myths and Madness." Mr. Friesen is past President of Marin Toastmasters and is a popular and engaging speaker on topics of politics, behavioral finance, and business and personal development.

      Mr. Friesen is an innovator of trader training systems, financial software design and development, and intellectual property creation and management.

      He started his consulting firm after founding and building ePIT Systems, a software company that produced exchange software solutions for financial institutions. As an innovator in electronic exchanges, he has received seven significant patents on electronic trading interfaces.

      Before the lecture, a full-course vegan dinner will be served. Planned by a certified Nutrition Consultant, Patricia Allen Koot, NE, NC, this dinner emphasizes nutritional completeness. It is totally vegan and totally health-supporting, made without eggs, dairy, honey, oil or added sugars.

      And, it is all you can eat. Bring a container and take some home with you.

      Location is the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco. Take the elevator to the first floor, then security will key you down to the mezzanine for the event.

      A fifteen dollar requested donation covers the all you can eat vegan dinner plus the lecture on money, myths and madness. The nutritionist and the presenter are donating their time. Funds go toward facility rental, food, transport and other costs.

      RSVP to (888) 234-1361 or email to: rsvp@...

      Presented by Wellness Central, www.WellnessCentral.us

      David Koot