RE: Vegan Restaurant in East Bay

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013

       In just less than 5 days, they need less than $4k to open a WONDERFUL delicious restaurant.

      Most of us had their food and gave them BIG applauses (and standing ovations)

      Hey who can forget that lasagna, potato with mushroom gravy...and all those delicious food served at World Veg Festival.

      If they can handle and please a big crowd like us, I say, they can easily open a successful restaurant.

      So folks, let's help them serve more people delicious food.  If you have problems starting the kickstarter, contact Jennifer Horton or myself...   but do it soon before it's too late!

      if you didn't know by now, part of their profits will goes towards Sanctuary that help animals.

      duh...... yea, you know that already

      VEGAN SANCTUARY BISTRO in East Bay
      From: Jennifer and Barry Jones-Horton <joneshorton08@...>
      Caterers for our WORLD VEG FESTIVAL evening vegan dinner, Saturday, September 28, 2013, $26.
         Also catered last year's WVF Dinner in October 2012 & our MEAT OUT Dinner last March 2013.

      I hope you're having an awesome day. For the last year Barry and I have been pouring our life into a new restaurant, Sanctuary Bistro, a plant-based bistro we hope to open late Fall 2013 in the East Bay. Here is a link to our Kickstarter page to raise funds for equipment:

      http://goo.gl/GrGBxT

      We have one week left to secure the funding and we are 69% of the way there! So close!!!

      It'd mean the world to us if you'd spread the word by simply clicking the Facebook and Twitter buttons on the page in that link. They are just below the video. Just two clicks makes a HUGE difference!!

      Of course, if you felt like backing the project we’d love that too! We are offering great rewards from dinner for 1, 2, 6, 10 to parties and even a wedding reception. Thanks for checking it out.

      We have great out of town rewards if you are an out towner. Everything helps:  $1.00, $5.00 or more.

      I hope to see you soon.

      -Jennifer

      PS…Please fwd this email to friends, family, co-workers...anyone you think would be interested.

      The more the better! Here's the link again: http://goo.gl/GrGBxT