Foie Gras

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2013
      FOIE GRAS Ban Upheld
      From: Tony Martin <veggiedude@...>

      Subject: UPHELD!!

      A controversial ban on foie gras remains in effect in California today after an appeals court upheld a lower-court's decision not to block the law....

    • Azalea Blalock
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2013
        Hi Dixie my mom took ill with cancer so I will be unable to do talk and booth this year much success and love.

        Azalea
        510 9271536

        Ms.Az

        On Aug 30, 2013, at 1:07 PM, Dixie Mahy <dixiemahy@...> wrote:iChat