Forks Over Knives--The Extended Interviews, Sun. Sept. 22 at 6 pm. Novato

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
      FORKS OVER KNIVES--THE EXTENDED INTERVIEWS, SHOWING IN NOVATO

      You thought Forks Over Knives was good? Just wait till you see The Extended Interviews. The Forks Over Knives documentary touched on some high points. But The Extended Interviews goes into a great depth of information. Look at what one health professional says about it:

      "I've been plant-based for several years and know nearly all the doctors in this film on a personal level -- either we've worked together, spoken at the same conference, etc. I've seen all of their lectures many times over.

      "The point is that *I* learned a wealth of information from this DVD. You would think given my "experience" I had nothing left to learn -- but did. This DVD answered every question I ever had or has been asked of me."

      Experience it yourself, Wed. Sept. 22 at the Community Room, 495 San Marin Drive (corner of Simmons) Novato.

      There is no admission charge. Presented as a community service by Wellness Central, a California nonprofit corporation.

      RSVP to (888) 234-1361 or email to: rsvp@...

      David Koot