Medicine Restaurant, Crocker Galleria has raw cookies

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 1:52 PM
      Sutter St/Grant & Kearny

      4 Blessings raw cookies with organic berries (8 of them) $4.50 in take out containers

      ==
      organic, vegan, but non raw news below

      after 1 year of suggesting them to change the food in their "Bento Box of the day", they finally changed it.

      Every Thur at the farmer's market in Crocker Galleria, at 11am-11:30am, vegan Evan gives out free samples from the restaurant. Lemon drinks, green tea, and purple rice sushi. (sometimes, it's in the tray and you might have ask him for it, tell him you are also veggie!) Evan and his girlfriend are proud to be a vegan. (Evan also works at Fellini which serves vegan pizza in Berkeley)

      The organic, fresh white tofu is the best, but it comes all the way from LA. Hey, let's have some good tofus from Bay Area.
      ==

      Trader Joes

      after many years of letter writings, Trader Joes finally stopped selling their Strawberry Soymilk which was colored by Red CARMINE BEETLES (bugs, ugh)

      "Kearny Street Pies" in SF, owner, veggie Paul, veg for 45 years will open his eating establishment at the end of the month. Ironically it's across where the former VegTime used to be. Peasant pies will be sold. veggies, fruit and meat varieties (sorry it is not a fully veg place)
      Kearney close to Bush St

      ==
      The most disgusting restaurant I've ever saw was the Burger King on 9th and Irving. The awning is FULL of bird poops and ....piling up. I hope the health dept sees it.

      Talking of burgers....
      I'm surprised the new FRUGAL Forum many postings to eat a veg diet or eat beans and rice rather than eating 99cents burgers. We all know the doctor bills will cost more than the cost of the burgers combined.

      http://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=22
      (the forum is definately there, just click on a forum, get out , then look at the forum list, if you can't find it, ask a friend)

      That's exactly that happened to my friend Marty 15 years ago. He ate burgers 3 meals a day to save time and $. At age 35, his doctor said he has high blood pressure. Marty was the FIRST SUPERSIZE ME experiment! ..... in real life... except he did it for years , not just a month.

      sign, Sunny

      signature:
      I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if you want to get hold of me, please leave a message.

      I am unable to receive your emails at work.

      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.