SCCAA Presents: Turlock The Documentary Sept 5 + Production Crew and Raffles!

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2013

      Cupertino– Thurs September 5th, 2013 7 PM The Bluelight Cinema

      TURLOCK

      First Spark Media and Animal Place present the feature length documentary "TURLOCK"

      Chronicling 50,000 animals left to starve to death in Turlock, Ca February 2012 and filmed over the course of 1 year, the film delves into the reality of animal farming and raises the question of how we view non-human animals in our society today.

      Directed by Keegan Kuhn ~  Executive Producer Shani Campbell  ~  Music by xTrue Naturex

      Santa Clara County Activists for Animals will host Keegan Kuhn, Director, who will present this special screening and share more details about this inspirational and heart-warming rescue, while leaving the audience filled with hope.  Other members from Animal Place, featured in the film, will be present to share their stories.

      Raffles: for DoTerra Essential Oil Kit and Consultation.

      Veggie Grill surprises.

      Watch the Trailer https://vimeo.com/63433574

      This is a free event.

      BlueLight Cinema 5:  Cupertino Oaks, 21275 Stevens Creek Blvd