EMF Exposure and What You Can Do, Wed. Aug. 28 at 6 pm, and Dinner

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2013
      Electromagnetic fields and wireless radiation constantly surround us and move through our bodies. Rising levels of wireless radiation and emerging health concerns about it are prompting cutting edge health advocates and electrosensitive people to take action to reduce their exposure levels. Unfortunately, this is becoming harder and harder to do.

      This coming Wednesday, Aug. 21 at 6 pm, at the Opera Plaza Community Room, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco, Peter Sullivan will share his story of measuring and reducing his exposure for the last six years.

      Peter Sullivan is an environmental health founder who focuses on toxins and wireless safety. He is also a health researcher, studying the effects of heavy metals, electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs), cell phone radiation, and dirty electricity. He spent his professional career as a software design engineer for Netflix, Inc., Interwoven, Inc., Excite@Home, and Silicon Graphics. Prior to his career as a software engineer, Peter was an Executive Officer and pilot in the United States Navy. He holds a B.A. in psychology from University of Detroit and an M.S. in computer science from Stanford University. He lives in Los Altos, California with his wife and children.

      Before the presentation, enjoy a fabulous vegan dinner planned and house-made by a certified Nutrition Consultant, Patricia Allen Koot, NE, NC. Made from quality non-GMO and organic ingredients, this dinner is totally health-supporting, no eggs, dairy, honey, oil or added sugars. You will enjoy the tastes and textures, and even more, the feeling of well-being which so many have commented on, after eating her dinners.

      And, it is all you can eat. Bring a container and take some home with you. And don't arrive too late! Around 6:40 pm, whatever is left is given to whoever wants to take it home.

      It all happens this coming Wed., Aug. 28, at the Opera Plaza Community Center, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco. Take the elevator to the first floor, then security will key you down to the mezzanine for the event.

      Although the value is there, the dinner and the presentation are incredibly inexpensive. A fifteen dollar requested donation covers the all you can eat dinner AND the presentation on EMF radiation. This is only possible because both the Nutritionist and the Presenter are donating their time. Funds go toward facility rental, food, transport and other costs.

      RSVP to reserve a place. Call (888) 234-1361 or email to: RSVP@...

      Presented by Wellness Central
      David Koot
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2013
        A debate sounds great! The topic sounds extremely interesting, and the speaker comes highly recommended, but I am not very familiar with the merits. Why dont you come this week, David, and share your questions and thoughts?

        Regards,
        Dave