Tofu sliders with spicy sauce (sheknows.com)

  • Brook
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
      This could be good, minus the yucky fish sauce of course...

      Tofu sliders with spicy sauce
      http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/1006981/tofu-sliders-recipe-with-spicy-sauce

      ---
      Sent from Zite personalized magazine iPad app.
      Available for free in the App Store.
      www.zite.com
    • arlen baden
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2013
        waddryu floundering around for recipes that you needed to send this one?

        To: sfveg@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
          I love me some veggie burgers and we vegheads have to learn to navigate this brutal world..